*Disclaimer: Although I practiced for five years, I never actually got licensed as an architect. Becoming an architect is actually really hard. You can read all about the requirements right here, and then, the next time you see one of your architect friends, tell them you're really impressed with what they've accomplished.
When I was little, I begged my mother for a Barbie Dreamhouse. It was the toy of toys: utterly huge, insanely pricey. I never got one. Instead, all my Barbie dramas played out on a set of white plastic modular shelves, which were, in retrospect, the perfect Barbie stage set, with plenty of floor space and room for little hands to reach in. But I never quite got over those Barbie Dreamhouses. My love for homes and for design led me to study architecture in college, and practice for five years after, so I thought it might be fun, in light of all that architectural education, to re-visit the dream houses of my youth.
from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time https://ift.tt/2rhpEoj
No comments:
Post a Comment