Thursday, May 31, 2018

The $35 Amazon Lamp Everyone Thinks I Spent a Lot More Money On

After a lifetime of inheriting furniture (and shoving everything else I've inherited in inherited drawers), my life has finally settled down where I can finally buy pieces of my own. But after getting furniture for free (or deeply discounted), it's hard for me to fork up the cold, hard cash (or credit), even if I really like a piece. This had led me to refurbishing my bedroom in short, cheap spurts. I'll pick up a few knobs from CB2 on my way home from work. I'll score a bookshelf from a Wayfair flash sale. I'll borrow my sister's Kohl's credit card for extra discounts and combine with my Kohl's cash to pick up some surprisingly luxe, surprisingly affordable bedding. You get the picture.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time https://ift.tt/2xuGNAz

No comments:

Post a Comment