Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A Small, Sunny Florida Rental Has the Best Blush Pink Sofa — House Call

Name: Tiffany Williams
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Size: 689 square feet
Years lived in: 7 months, renting

"Currently I reside by myself in a one-bedroom dwelling on the Southside of Jacksonville, Florida," writes Tiffany Williams. "I relocated to this area for work and I wanted to create a space that I felt comfortable in as well as something that was pleasing to the eye. My home is filled with my day-to-day essentials, small trinkets from travels, and plenty of funky art pieces that spoke to my heart. Although small, I created a space that's open and refreshing without too much clutter but also textured, vibrant and satisfying. I've used many mixed metals; I didn't want to settle with a particular metal so I have a variation of gold, rose gold, copper, and silver through the space."

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time https://ift.tt/2LEx11L

No comments:

Post a Comment