Saturday, April 30, 2016

Kathryn's Beach Breezes Home in Cali — Small Cool 2016

56f55e21dbfa3f65bd004844

Like this entry? Favorite it below!

Name: Kathryn
Location: El Segundo, CA
Square Feet: 575
Division: Tiny

What I Love About My Small Home:

I LOVED this 90 yr old house the moment I walked in. With the textured white stucco walls & coved ceilings, it feels like living inside ocean foam. While small, the bulk of the square footage is used in the public rooms so the house feels bigger than it really is. I love all original elements that haven't been touched, like the large wood doors, baseboards & mahogany cabinets. I love the quality of light in this house-the tiny 2nd bedroom makes for a perfect art studio. I love that I can afford to be 2 blocks from the beach & feel the ocean breezes. I love how private the house feels even though it has glass in all doors & windows on most walls. I love the wacky mod-Morrocan tile that was used in the kitchen, bathroom & the dining room table. I even love the 60's chandelier in the dining room, which is the same one my parents had in our house growing up!

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://ift.tt/1rq51E7

No comments:

Post a Comment