Saturday, April 30, 2016

Chelsea's "100% Me" Studio in Toronto — Small Cool 2016

56f55e21dbfa3f65bd004844

Like this entry? Favorite it below!

Name: Chelsea
Location: Toronto Canada
Square Feet: 395
Division: International

What I Love About My Small Home:

It's hard to pick one thing that I love most about my small home. Apart from the beautiful view of the Toronto waterfront that I have been blessed with, it's filled with light and very cozy. I've never felt like it's too small (even when I have parties!), perhaps because I've created separate quarters for living, eating, and lounging.

I've customized and DIY'd a lot of my furniture and accents, like my feather ceiling lamp, magenta couch cover and Dorothy Draper-inspired dresser. This makes my home feel 100% 'me'. I ignored the traditional rules of small living - to declutter and live minimally - and have surrounded myself with the things that make me happy - books, my collection of magnets from countries I have travelled to, and have filled up every wall and shelf with art and photos of friends, family and travel.

Every time I walk in the door, I feel a sense of belonging, which is the feeling a home should invoke.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://ift.tt/1O3WqM0

No comments:

Post a Comment