Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The Cheapest Way to Build Your Coffee Table Book Collection

I've always been a bit of a book hoarder, but recently, my stack of coffee table books alone has begun to rival my collection of novels, biographies, and memoirs. And while the internet often makes it seem like you can't purchase a gorgeous design manual or two without spending the equivalent of a week's worth of groceries, that certainly isn't the case. I'm letting you in on my little money-saving trick: shopping for coffee table books used off of Amazon.

First things first: coffee table books are everywhere. The sheer number of titles available can be somewhat overwhelming—just when I think I've heard of every must-have design book, a new one is released and instantly becomes a hit. If you're a fellow interiors enthusiast and are looking to build a collection from scratch, I recommend starting out with these cult favorites: "Elements of Style: Designing a Home & a Life," "Styled: Secrets for Arranging Rooms, from Tabletops to Bookshelves," and, of course, "Apartment Therapy Complete and Happy Home."

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://bit.ly/2RVTzBU

No comments:

Post a Comment