Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Digital Products; Legal News and Lawsuits; Layoffs and Promotions

Posted To: Pipeline Press

When I was in my 20s and into my 30s, I think I had about $3,000 in my retirement account - hardly enough now to even pay for the line-caught salmon for my cat Myrtle for a year. But in down payment news CNBC is telling us that people in that age group are tapping into their retirement money to buy homes. The survey size is only 600, which by my capital markets background math is about 12 people per state – is that really representative? Regardless, it is worth a skim for originators working with first-time home buyers. Conference MBA's Annual Convention and Expo is in Washington, DC this October. "Your participation and engagement with MBA has never been more important as so many issues stand before us as we head into the mid-term elections. The early registration deadline for...(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Mortgage News Daily https://ift.tt/2LDkxLm

No comments:

Post a Comment