Wednesday, July 27, 2016

DIY Beauty: Fresh Homemade Face Mask Recipes for All Skin Types

(Image credit: The Global Beauty)

I'm one of those people that doesn't like to splurge on beauty treatments, but I love to pamper myself with fun at-home treatments. I've tried so many products and mastered so many techniques that I could probably open my own salon and spa. I try to avoid harsh chemicals in my skincare products, so my pampering routine consists of a lot of organic, store-bought items. That can get kind of spend-y. This year, I'm excited to try out of few homemade, natural, inexpensive facial masks to add to my primping protocol. Check out these easy recipes, and get your ready to luxuriate in lemon, honey, yogurt, and more.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://ift.tt/2aeXFNT

No comments:

Post a Comment