Tuesday, November 28, 2017

12 Modern Menorahs to Light Your Design-Loving Fire This Hanukkah

Hanukkah is two weeks away, and while that surely means lots of latkes, jelly donuts, and listening to Adam Sandler on repeat, it also means lighting candles every night for eight nights starting December 12. Usually, I choose between three menorahs: There's the vintage one from Jerusalem passed down from my grandmother, flanked by the Lion of Judah; there's the green and gold traditional one I got as a memento for myself in Israel; and there's the silver, super ornate one I have from Brighton (you know the kind). But this year, I'm on the hunt for something more modern. A fresh, clean-lined take on the Festival of Lights. And with so many to choose from, I selected just a few from my quest to make your holiday prep a little easier.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://ift.tt/2AF2rTn

No comments:

Post a Comment