Saturday, July 29, 2017

The 10 Worst Things About Renting (And How to Deal with Them)

I just got the chance to see a friend's new house, and the conversation during the visit turned to owning vs. renting. True to the "grass is greener" maxim, we each had bad things to say about our current situation. But while I complained about my white walls and tiny kitchen, her comments about the best parts of renting (namely, the fact that I'm not on the hook if the A/C breaks) gave me a little extra impetus to enjoy not owning a home for at least a little while longer.

Yes, there are a lot of bad things about renting, but there are just as many ways to turn it around and make the most of your apartment.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://ift.tt/U7IF90

No comments:

Post a Comment