Wednesday, November 28, 2018

10 Small Spaces with the Best Holiday Displays

'Tis the season for holiday decorating! Year after year, I find myself wanting to spend a small fortune on mini trees, lights, and all things festive. But after the first year of going all out in my apartment, I had to pull back. Because there are only so many places you can add cheer to in 600-square-foot apartment, that is, without stumbling over faux reindeer or worse, blowing a fuse. That said, I've been legit impressed with what I've seen tiny house and small space dwellers do to get their homes in the spirit. Creative things are happening, folks, and we're rounding up the best of the best display ideas here so you can steal them and wow all your guests this December.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time https://ift.tt/2SfXJjJ

No comments:

Post a Comment