Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Making This One Change Freed Up So Much Space in My Bedroom

Know the thing that you're constantly bumping into at your house? Come on, you know you have one. Well, if you live in a small space, you probably do. For me, it was the tiny stand that my bedroom television's cable box was on. There's not much of a walkway between my bed and the wall, but we wanted a TV in there and had to have the cable box because, well, local sports. So with the box came the need for a tiny table to hold it. Honestly, what I had going on in there was more of a cube really, part of a Target nesting set I had since my first college apartment. The piece was not all that deep but projected just enough to get in my way. All the time. And I bruise easily. So when my boyfriend suggested a projector-and-cutting-the-cord combo, I was all ears. No cable box would mean no table. And a projector meant no physical television, which, though we had a wall-mounted flat screen at that time, still took up a decent amount of wall space and wasn't exactly flush to the wall. Every square inch counts in an apartment, right?

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time https://ift.tt/2CSeGfE

No comments:

Post a Comment