Monday, December 31, 2018

A North Portland Rental Is Bohemian, Eclectic, and Filled with Plants — House Call

Name: Jordan Jones, my boyfriend, and our Maine Coon Cat, Thor
Location: Portland, Oregon
Size: 700 square feet
Years lived in: 1 year, renting

I'm a fashion blogger, barista, and hairstylist and I live in a one-bedroom apartment in North Portland with my partner Grant Thomas and our 20-pound Maine Coon cat named Thor. Grant and I met on Tinder three years ago back in San Diego, California, which is where we used to live. For our first year anniversary, we decided to travel to Portland for the first time together and just fell in love with the city and each other. So six months later we decided we would move in together and move to Portland. Currently, we've been in our '50s style building for a year now and I've had so much fun decorating it since it's the first time in my life that I've had a "real" place of my own and not with roommates. Grant and I really enjoy our new city and our life we've created here together.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://bit.ly/2TkfVZY

No comments:

Post a Comment