Monday, April 30, 2018

The $1.30 Item You Must Pick Up at IKEA Before Moving

Between 2014 and 2016, I moved six times: Into a studio with my boyfriend, then to a summer sublet alone. Next, to a garden apartment, then a fourth-floor walk-up Brooklyn sublet, then back in a two-bedroom with the same boyfriend above, then back out again to my own apartment where, thankfully, I am trying out single living with no intentions of moving for at least the next couple of years. While this was all physically and emotionally exhausting, I did have one thing I could rely on each time to make this all so much easier (and if you're using context clues, it was NOT my boyfriend!): The Ikea FRATKA.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time https://ift.tt/2rbJHUr

No comments:

Post a Comment