Friday, March 31, 2017

Unusual Exterior Paint Color Combos That Actually Look Really Great

When I was growing up in Lafayette, Louisiana, my family took a lot of trips to Mississippi to see my grandparents, and on the way back, I remember, there was this one lavender house, right by the interstate, that always caught my eye. This one pale, pale purple home, in a sea of beiges, seemed almost magical. If you share my feeling that houses ought to be allowed to be any color they want to be (and your HOA does as well), then perhaps you'll be inspired by these eleven boldly painted homes, whose exteriors (even before you get to the inside) proclaim them to be anything but boring.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://ift.tt/2nE1EbZ

No comments:

Post a Comment