Thursday, October 29, 2015

I Bought a Dishwasher for My Rental Apartment: Was it Worth It?

This past winter I fell on ice and broke my wrist. As you can imagine, this made many things more difficult, including housekeeping. My husband and I (and now our two kids) have lived in the same rental apartment sans dishwasher for eight years. My husband had been campaigning for one for years, but I had resisted for two reasons: 1) why invest money in a rental apartment and 2) why give up valuable cabinet space in our already small kitchen. But falling on the ice didn't just break my wrist, it broke the camel's back and pushed us over the edge to finally purchase a dishwasher. Was it worth it?

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://ift.tt/1Mwrt7E

No comments:

Post a Comment